Exit Scenario question

First of all: its good to have the forum back - it was sorely missed.

Now for the main point of my post: I'd be grateful if someone could let me know about 'exit scenarios'. I'm playing a PBEM at the moment with them, and I just assumed that you could send your tanks off the edge at the 'exit zone' to gain points. However, because you can't give movement orders for off the map locations I'm having doubts, especially as the 'exit area' is fully exposed.

Instead I'm guessing that I need to have my equipment merely on the exit zone (the coloured piece of turf) at the end of the game, right? If so, it does not bode well for my force due to its exposed position.

(Of course, now my worthy opponent has read this and knows exactly where the meagre remains of my forces are anyway, right, Scipo? I'm DOOMED!)

Yes, I've read this, but were in my LOS all the time anyway!My forces are already gathering for the final attack! :D

Anyway, I also agree that Exit Zones must be put back into the game. 'Exit scenarios' without exit zones doesn't make to much sense, do they!?