Playtesters wanted

I am in the process of designing a second campaign, once again Red on Red and this time, I'd like to have a few playtesters to help me finish these missions and find any mistakes before I release it.

There will be either 4 or five missions in the final campaign. I have the first two missions pretty much finished and I will start work on the map for the third mission tomorrow or the weekend. At the rate I'm working at, it should take about another 6-8 weeks to get it finished.

If you want to playtest, I will need you to play each mission at least once, possibly a few times and give me feedback on them. Playtesting these missions hopefully shouldn't be too onerous a task as the maps are quite interesting and the forces are not unmanageably large, ie presently one mech company and a company of tanks with LOTS of artillery support on large maps (more than 2k in one direction, at least 1k in the other).

If you can help me out, post a message in this thread and I'll get back to you.

I would like to help. I've been working on my own Red vs Red campaign, so I'm pretty familiar with the capabilities of Red regular forces.

-FMB

P.S. I seem to be having issues putting my email address in my profile, so should I just email you?

EDIT: Email sent to save time.

[ May 09, 2008, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: Field Marshal Blücher ]

Great. I'll compile the first two missions later this morning and get them sent off to you to try out this weekend. Neither of them are finalised yet. At the moment, they're 'unpolished', no briefings or maps but I'll give you the background so that you can play them as if there were.

This is good news as it means I'll be 'free' to start work on the third map today instead of doing lots of playtesting on the first two.