US troops routing

Thought I would share this as I've never seen such a severe case of rout for US troops.

Two squads are mounted in Strykers on the map edge out of LOS of all friendly and enemy units,

some 100-200 yds away from the Plt HQ and other two squads.

The Plt HQ and other two squads are then wiped out to a man by a huge IED and ambush (don't ask).

Immediatly the two remaining squads gain ! and are panicked while mounted in thier vehicles on the map edge. One Stryker crew is surpressed, the other abandons its vehicle and disappears. I have no control over any of these units.

After a couple of minutes both squads have disappeared, leaving one empty Stryker, while the crew of the other recover and I can now issue them orders (albeit to an otherwise empty vehicle).

The entire plt was set at regular experiance, normal motivation, fit, 0 ldrship modifer, limited supply, normal equipment.

So within the space of 2/3 minutes an entire platoon was lost from the US force. It certainly raised some interesting challenges for the remainder of the scenario.

I've never seen such a severe loss of control over US forces before.