Armoured Fist

thats the first map i tryed made by you and honestly i am not a big fan of it ;)

that is becouse of one simple reason, the map is to small for my taste.

if you dont move your Co HQ in setup phase they will duke it out with the T72 on the other side in its spawn loaction, wich is a bit too much of instant action.

but thats my personal flavour. for me a map wich pitches mechanized forces against each other(no matter if BLUEvs.RED or REDvs.RED), the map should at least be 800 or 900 meters long/deep, if not 1000+.

that leaves room to use your "eyes" befor you move in with your "fists".

it lets the player sneak around and manouver, read terrain and terrain features on the enemy side. short said there is much more to do on bigger maps than the actual fight.

thats what "i" miss here.

heck! that should be 800x1000!? :D

maybe i played anotherone of your scenarios!? i got 3 and tried one, that i know for sure.

i look that up at once and update that post in a few minutes.

EDIT:

youre right! i saw too many "big" maps in the last days. out of my had i thought its about 400x600 or so...

and i know now why i got the name wrong. i downloaded "armored_fist.zip",... in the list of scenarios its called "mishga meeting eng" and the mission itself is called "Search and Destroy". hard to not confuse that ;)

[ April 28, 2008, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Pandur ]

I am very grateful for your assistance. I have had about 300 downloads for the scenarios I have made but your the only one that has left feedback so it is valuable.

The points you made were accurate and fair. I will check out your scenario soon.

regards,

Mish.