NEW SCENARIO - Cry Havoc!

Hi JP76er

Yes - CMSF does appear to model individual trees so any rounds will hit trees if they are in the road. LOS does not mean you have LOF smile.gif As these T72s are top of the range ones, and if they are in good cover sitting still then they are more likely to get of first shot and KO the M1.

Re finding hull down, not so sure I have any top tips. I tend to get down to lev 1 view and slowly moving stuff forward using 'hunt' if they see something they'll stop and engage, or pop smoke and pull back.

Glad you are enjoying it, let us know how you get on? smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George

Originally posted by George Mc:

Hi JP76er

Yes - CMSF does appear to model individual trees so any rounds will hit trees if they are in the road. LOS does not mean you have LOF smile.gif As these T72s are top of the range ones, and if they are in good cover sitting still then they are more likely to get of first shot and KO the M1.

Re finding hull down, not so sure I have any top tips. I tend to get down to lev 1 view and slowly moving stuff forward using 'hunt' if they see something they'll stop and engage, or pop smoke and pull back.

Glad you are enjoying it, let us know how you get on? smile.gif

Cheers fur noo

George

Hi George Mc,

It definitely was my set up on my armor. I found to use the movement view from the front while moving my armor in to position. I could then “nose” them into a covered position with just enough exposed to be a deadly set up for the opposing armor & infantry. I think with more practice of that tactic, my hull down capabilities with get better in time. I had good news & bad news with my latest attempt of “Cry Havoc”. I had cleared Tina, Nicole & Joan with just two Bradleys knocked out & I had one M1 & one Bradley immobilized due to terrain. I was setting up my assault on Gail when the Mighty Microsoft crashed my game! I run a clean machine, I use Norton 360 which runs automatically & I use other software to make sure the registry is clean so it wasn’t the PC. Microsoft bit me in the butt again!! The scenario is great; I am a complete newbie since I have never served in the Armed Forces. It is really teaching me a lot while I’m having a blast playing it.

Thanks!!

Jamie

Originally posted by Billy Riley:

lmao....I can tell you are Scottish, George Mc...several give aways..."fur noo" in your sig but most recent..."...if they are in the road"

Now I know what you meant...but other people might think you meant only if they were actually on a road!

He! He! Got me bang to rights g'uvnor! Yup I'm from and live in Scotland, from Fife originally but now live in the Highlands.

Cheers fur noo

George