Scenario Request(s)

Hi guys,

First off I want to thank everyone here for all of the hours of enjoyment that you've helped me to get out of the game with your scenarios.

I have a request to anyone trying to think of some cool scenarios to design...

I am probably in the minority, but I would love to see a lot more small maps with quick battles. I'm thinking along the lines of Al Huqf... scenarios where there's only one soldier for the battle size. Almost like the old Byte Battles for CMx1 games.

I'm still trying to get into Real-Time mode, but I have a really hard time controlling the larger forces that make up 90% of the maps out there. I love larger maps in turn-based, but for RT (and online) I much prefer smaller, fiercer battles.

Thanks in advance!!!

I'm actually working on a copy of a tiny CMAK map I used to play all the time with my mates at work - it was the perfect size for a lunch-hour battle :D

It was a 300x700 meter urban map that was simply called "Small City Meeting Engagement". I honestly do not recall whether it was one of the basic Quick Battle maps that shipped with CMAK or something I downloaded.

With any luck tomorrow is going to be another one of my "slow Fridays" and instead of doing another photoshop, I'll put that map together.

Originally posted by The Louch:

I'm actually working on a copy of a tiny CMAK map I used to play all the time with my mates at work - it was the perfect size for a lunch-hour battle :D

Cool!! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about. Maps where you can complete the battle in around an hour or so.

I'm looking forward to trying it out once you're done!!

Hey DzrtFox,

Would you be interested in a special forces mission?

I have been working on one called "Afghani Stan". It's very small, basically you only have 33 guys or so, and it can be done in less than an hour. I don't think it would be all that great for multiplayer, but it is small and somewhat fun.

It needs some testing and suggestions to make it perfect, but I'd be happy to send it to you.