Exit after/VBIED

iam really sorry to created a new thread for things wich are possibly answerd allready.

especially the "exit after".

i make it quick so this thread can vanish fast;

1. as far as i know, the exit after setting counts the whole game time, not just he time elapsed from ariving at the last waypoint.

so when i want to hide troops in setup order and make em unhide after 15 minutes(gametime) lets say, i just give the "setup" order a "hide" and exit after 15 minutes. and "order 2" i change to active/normal/whatever.

is that right!?

2. how does a VBIED work for the AI!?

does it need a unit objective!? or how do i get it to attack "something" after i moved it by AI plan!?

if its really answerd too often just give me a link, i didnt found a thing by manually searching the last 3 pages.

many thanks

so you have to manually give it a moving path, wich cant be delayed longer than 1:15 minutes(!?) with pause and than if it happens that you are lucky and the VBIED meets the desired(do i have to traget it while baking?!) unit in its way it would blow up!? it would be enough for me if it attacks "anything" it meets as there is no way to tell, wich vehicle of the many will be at what point at wich time.

is there a way to do that or can i just target specific units!?