Sticky with all scenarios! [Tag] scenarios!

Im sure im not the only one to really enjoy the user made scenarios, most of them are better than the stock ones. But why of why do we have to hunt/fish/sift through all the different topics to find the scenario ones in this part of the forum? BFC or someone should start a sticky in which all user made scenarios are listed, according to various paramters, eg size, mech or inf or mixed, red on red, or red on blue, name of designer and link to original topic. Likewise, it would really help if scenario designers started tagging their scenarios post in the topic, with [sCEN]name or something to make it clear at once.

BFC will have a nice resource to show that many people are building scenarios and that an active scene exists, and scenario builders will have a bigger and better focussed audience, win win smile.gif

As Im completely new to this scene I dont think Im the one to do it, yet..

[ August 22, 2007, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Law&Order ]

I'm sure after some time has passed someone will open up a website(s) offering user made scenarios.

I recall more than one great site back in the CMBO/BB days.

These sites are great for those that prefer AI battles as opposed to getting wiped out by the Grizzled Grogs of the General Forum.