Strange javelin behaviour

I don't now if I would have to report it like a bug, but I've just seen the most bizarre behaviour for an missile.

It's the firs scen. of campaign, wich I've never played before, so I've started from 0 and the 1.07 installed.

I order to an AT team to fire a bunker. When the missiles go away i though they have changed the target, because it's seems like the missiles go to the left (the original target was slighty to the right...

Suddenly, when the javelin is high, they turn to the right and describe a nearly horizonal big circle, maybe 300 hundred meters od diameter (around the buildings at center of the map), and he explodes just behind the original targeted bunker... wow!!!

The second javelin, do the same, but it explodes far away of the bunker because its trajectory was lower and it not finish to describe the circle...

I suppose its not a normal behaviour... it is?

If anyone wants to see that replay, I'll send it to him.

Originally posted by missinginreality:

Yup I've seen that too, in 1.06 and before. Sometimes it's just a 90 degree turn but once it was a wide corkscrew down to the target. very pretty smile.gif

...corkscrew down... That's exactly that they both javelin did. Thanks for the words smile.gif

hm, i saw that "once". i never had it personally while playing myself but after 1.06 came out, i told a friend of mine that he can finaly check out CMSF, so he came over to my place and played on my suggestion the Al Ahmara scenario.

i was next to him explaining things and guiding him a bit through the scenario.

after some time i told him to try out the javelin...guess what, the first javelin he ever fired in the game did the corkscrew thingy.

i was totaly puzzled too as i never saw it happen befor.