Shells explode in mid air

Ive just noticed this bug(?) and tho i havent seen it on any other play throughs it happened multiple times in one game.

Im getting cases where the game allows me to target, a building lets say, yet when the shell leaves it explodes in mid air somewhere between the barrel and the target.

It also happened with a javalin, the missile left the tube, i watched it fly its profile to the target, another building, and when it struck the eplosion occured between the shooter and the target.

In both cases there were no obstructions and subsequent shots hit there mark.

Stomp those unplanned features boys........stomp 'em good :D

Same here, I was on a 3level building's roof,and fired 2 javelin on a ground target 99 meters away with a simple squad leader....and ,in the middle course, the javelin get off......twice....

I don't remember this happening in previous version....or maybe it's coming from the bigger penalty that soldiers with no AT specialization received when firing such weapons....