Having trouble with CMSF...

Hi, Im having trouble with Combat Mission...I just installed the game a tryend out. Wen Im at game the frame rate its bad...But that is not all. Wen I press to time start count (Even in real time) I play a bit like 5 secs (lol) and he crashes...He freeze.

I have a Pentium® D CPU 3.00GHz 3.02 GHz, 2,00 GB RAM (I hope it writes like this in english)

Video Card is: Geforce 7950GT XFX.

If you need more information for help me just say it here in forum and I will aweser...Thanks

You have a multi-core processor, which CM:SF currently doesn't like. Try running the game using just one core. To do this, CTRL-ALT-DELETE out of the game. In "Task Manager", go to the "Processes" tab and find the CM:SF process. It will more than likely be the one using the most memory. Right click to bring up the context menu and then select "Set Affinity..". In the window that follows, ensure that only one core is checked.

Hope this helps.