screen res ?!

Am seeing alot of people on these forums saying 'i'm oplaying at XXXX x XXXX screen resolution - thing is I haven't got the option to select this anywhere in game.

Where can I change my resolution please?

uk paradox version

Using a 3.2 g iNTEL P4 dual core

Nvidia 7950 GTX2 (on 162's)

2 G's ram

one thing I noticed that I couldn't believe was legal- the Paradox version doesn't even state anywhere on the box or in the manual what the min/rec specs for the game are.... !

Have to say I'm dissapointed with what I see so far FPS wise & I'm running a good system - graphically the game looks just like the old CM:BB (my fave, but come on, it's 5 years ago..)- where's all that power/ram going to?

Any help appreciated.

I am running a very similar setup except my CPU is an Intel Core 2 Duo 6700 and I am seeing very poor framerates as well

I am quite disappointed with this game as well so far and plan on waiting and see new games by battlefront before I buy.

Thx

jonpfl

Originally posted by guttersnipe:

Erm... yeah, that's kinda the problem mate- on my options screen these IS NO option for screen res. ,,,, where is it? Is this a problem with the Paradox version? Help..

You are playing the 1.0 CD version which doesn´t have this menu.

Install the v1.01 patch and you are fine.

Look here: Paradox 1.01a Patch

cheers