Copy Protection Responsibilitys

i run the "german" version of CM:SF an it is copy protectet. bull**** but ok. my problem is the CP doesnt work correctly. I start the game ones, all work fine, i start the game twice, an the game reject to start, restart my pc, all warks fine again...

i allready post in the paradox-forum but they ok, i could have more effect if i talk to my hand...

so my simple questen, wich is responsible for the CopyProtecten, wich one could i blame :D

no, just kidding, wich on of the both companys can give me support

Originally posted by Raptor 2101:

i run the "german" version of CM:SF an it is copy protectet. bull**** but ok. my problem is the CP doesnt work correctly. I start the game ones, all work fine, i start the game twice, an the game reject to start, restart my pc, all warks fine again...

i allready post in the paradox-forum but they ok, i could have more effect if i talk to my hand...

so my simple questen, wich is responsible for the CopyProtecten, wich one could i blame :D

This reminds me of a French policeman in TV comedy "Allo Allo".

LOL

Originally posted by Bloodstar44:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Raptor 2101:

This reminds me of a French policeman in TV comedy "Allo Allo".

LOL </font>

The retail version is using Sony's Securom as far as I know. We're not using this copyprotection so we cannot offer any support, sorry. I'm afraid that you will have to try to get the Paradox customer support to perhaps send you a replacement disc for example.

Martin

Originally posted by Raptor 2101:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by birdstrike:

You don't happen to have used ALT+F4 to exit the game? Then tried to restart?

yes same **** again ...

@Moon: i feared it... there support is in a way like a phata morgana, you think there is something but then... nothing </font>

No prob.

I think I didn't make myself clear. It wasn't supposed to be a tip to solve your problem. Actually I wanted to ask if you cannot start he game because you used ALT+F4 to exit - I had some trouble when I did that, that's why.

Anyhow,

when you cannot start the game a second time, have you checked in the Windows task manager, in the processes tab if there is an entry "CM Shock Force.exe", even though the game doesn't start?

If so, try to end it, then try to start the game again.