screenshot missing all the cool stuff in cmak demo

i can take a screenie in cmbo and cmbb no problem. but in the cmak demo the following are missing: (all of which i saw onscreen when i hit "printscreen")

-building walls/roof (still saw the tower and dome oddly)

-fire

-smoke

-vehicles

-infantry

-bases of all units

flag, land, trees, all were still visible. looking at the screenie it looks normal in that there are no messed up textures, or inconsistent/staticy imagery. it looks as if a bunch of the function keys were pressed and removed most of the effects and units. but i carefully arrayed the camera to get the cool shot and saw all the debris, units, and fire.

specs:

600mhz

nvidia m64 32mb videocard

cmbb and cmbo run fine

cmak demo ran almost perfectly (some minor glitches when i alt-tabbed out)

My guess is you had too much boose last night hehehe

If you use the printscreen button to make a screenshot, nothing is changed what you saw the moment you make the screenie.

In any case i dont know and havent read about problems of this kind !

oh..did you try a reboot ?

Take some hours to get some sleep ;)

Monty

[ November 20, 2003, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: Monty ]

I'm not sure what is going on here. Some people are reporting minor graphical problems with NVidia cards and their drivers under Win98. What Windows version are you running ? What version of DirectX and which Detonator do you have installed ?

You can try out another utility to capture screenshots (though it will leave a logo on the capture): HyperSnap DX. I'd try this utility and see if it makes a difference or not. It would be interesting to see if the captures are the same as a 'printscreen' or not.