Should I be able to play this on the highest setting with this machine?

All,

I have the following machine :

Intel Core 2 Duo 6700

GeForce 7950 (2 cards with 1 gig of ram)

2 gigs system ram

XP Pro sp2

Should I be able to play this game at the highest setting? Is anyone able to play at the highest setting on the smaller maps? Can someone give me a specific map (and fps) set at the highest setting and let me know what I should see?

Thx

jonpfl

That 2 7950's in sli mode or have you got that 7950gx2 card (2 7950's built as one unit)

I have single 7950gt with an intel 3.4 d945. Run cmsf at either 1152x854 or 1280x960 with most graphics set at max apart from v-sync and aa disabled, it runs fairly good at that.

Originally posted by kerko:

And some people hate it when they have anything less than 60 fps. Just try the demo and see how it works for you.

Please, keep in mind that if some people know to have a computer config that not only matches up to "suggested requirements" but even have higher performances it's quite right to be upset if the game doesn't work at 100% of its graphic (especially if graphic is one of the mainhorses for the new game).

And keep in mind it's quite frustrating when a particular program doesn't work at 100% while so many others do.

So much for computer configs.