Teleporting Units in WEGO "pic links included"

I decided to give the WEGO or turn based system a run as it loved it in the CMx1 games and after being a bit overwhelmed at times with the real time play it was a natural choice. Now don't get me wrong i like the real time but small battles are it for me to much to keep track of and well I feel I am missing to much of the action. So I chose a Battle "Al Hawl" and proceeded to organize my strykers and give orders.

Image 1 is the general order I gave them, All given a fast move order. the orders were given as groups selected with the group selection tool. 4 groups 4 orders.

Image 1

Once I hit the go button I was set laughing as one of the strykers decided to do a bit of showing off by double timing at 3 time the speed of the others of its group. Image 2 shows this, note the time on the clock.

Image 2

So I think nothing of it in general as I have seen a few humorous glitches in real time, ala floating men and such but what happened next was as sad as it was funny. a few moments before the action phase was over i.e. 10 seconds maybe all the troops except the speed demon instantly teleported to the opposite corner of the map. Image 3 and 4 show this.

Image 3

Image 4

I was able to get the shots because this occured in the replay i.e. but the game locked before I could get more.

I am currently trying to reproduce this but as of yet i have not been able to.

My system specs are.

AMD 64 X2 5200 socket AM2

2 gigs 6400 G.Skill

Nvidia 8800 gts 320ram 162.18 driver

ASUS M2N-E NVIDIA nForce 570

Windows XP Pro SP2