Graphics Cards

I have six copies (all legally bought) of all your other Combat Mission games so when I wear out the disc on one of them I'll have a replacement. So of course I bought the new game in advance.

A pity you didn't print a complete Computer Spec. as I now have a game I can't play and can't afford to upgrade.

Just as a gesture could you list what graphics cards I might be able to get away with so I can look for a second hand one?

A 6600GT would be an improvement over what I have and yet I'm happy with the way the game runs :D

Sorry to hear about the confusion over the specs, Donnieitaly! Hopefully you can pick up a card cheaply. heh... buy it from the US on eBay and you'll do well thanks to the Euro! If you don't have the ability to purchase things on eBay, contact me and I'll be happy to see what I can do.

Steve

Steve, it's my own fault. I leapt before I looked. And anyway I'll forgive you chaps for anything since you've given me CM1, 2 and 3.

I spend most of my waking hours either on EBay or CM (and most of my sleeping hours too now I come to think about it <g>) so I'll pop over and have a look for a 6600GT.

My son is the registered qualified computer geek in the family and he was home yesterday when I downloaded the game. He's a programmer by profession so maybe a 6600GT is beneath him <vbg>, but if it works and I can afford one I'll order him home to fit it for me. (He won't allow me to touch up MY computer.)

Again thanks. :)