New mod with many changes: JSH 1.0

New hotfix for mod

IS-2 now available in one more USSR mission

M3 and Sdkfz 251 are available in "Steel torrent" USSR mission

Incorrect date in single mission briefing fixed

All fixes from first hotfix are included

<see below>

[ November 07, 2007, 06:37 AM: Message edited by: Sneaksie ]

I have the same problem. I would like to download JSH 1.0 but I don't understand russian language. Could it be possible Sneaksie that you share it via Rapidshare and give us the right link of your mod JSH 1.0. I'm looking for it since this morning and I can't download it at CMMODS. This site make me crazy; I register but it is not possible for me to download anything !

I'm very impatient to test it. Thank you very much Sneaksie for your work smile.gif

[ November 09, 2007, 04:38 AM: Message edited by: Jochem Hraback ]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

I tried to install the file JSH_1_0 and didn't carry out that successfully. It doesn't work... I downloaded that and than I have a ToW logo (71,4 mega) that seems doesn't work. When I click over, I get a error message: "You dont have authorization to access this device..." What do I do with him?

Someone can help me?

P.

[ November 30, 2007, 04:11 AM: Message edited by: Pajeu ]

OK, boss!

Now it's working! I got it!!!

Incridible, I have a lot of new units...

My former problem was the file downloaded in CMMods... With the new in the rapidshare, no problem.

Thank you very much for your helps!

P.

[ November 30, 2007, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: Pajeu ]

Jochem, mon ami, c'est moi Pajeu!

Je l'ai eu le sacré mod SJH.

Il marche! Il faut juste suivre les intructionns de Sneaksie.

1 - fais le download in the site rapidshare en utilisant le link disponible juste en haut dans cette page;

2 - décompresse le file and paste les quatre dossiers qui vont surgir (mapas, data etc.) dans ta ToW serviette en repondant oui pour tous!

C'est juste ça!

Les nouvelles unités, tu ne vas les avoir que dans le Mission Editor pour les nouvelles pagailles éditées pour toi-même (campagne or mission).

À la prochaine,

P.

[ November 30, 2007, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: Pajeu ]

• 3 weeks later...