Conter attack mission in normady campaign

i have problems with this mission i could stop the firts wake of tanks, but i see that there is a second way impossible to stop in that case is there reinforcement or i have to deal with it with a reduced panther squad.

Other thing i see is that the panther cannon get damage so easily that make this mission alot of more difficult.

It's Le Desert mission, right? It's the most difficult in Normandy campaign.

Cannons can be damaged easily at short distances because of ease of aiming and high penetration values (gun mask penetration kills people inside and damages the gun).

It may be easier to battle American forces from distance, but this is tricky because of howitzers on the hill. Experiment. I've beat the mission by using the Panthers at close ranges on the gentle slope near the village, where the trenches are, so they will have first shot when enemy vehicles appear from the village streets. Also try to man one of the PaK 40 if they survive your initial attack.

It is not the same mission there are no pak 40 and one of the problem is that it is raining. one of the attacking Sherman comes from left flank the others comes from a frontal attack. The terrain is hilled and is difficult also to have a long range battles.

the mission is called counter attack is the third to end the campaign.