I would like some tips on defensive battles

Hi I found that i could play offensive position well. As a matter of fat i could manage the forces in the attack very well and i have with this game a lot fun doing that.

But on the defensive battles is different I was playing the mouse trap mission on the new Normandy campaign and my at unit waste all the ammo.

How do you manage your troops. you give them the defense command so they could manage it better? or do you you give them the no to fire order so you could preserve ammo? I have notices that the AT infantry could not lead the target. This is a problem that comes from IL2 the AI fighter could not lead the target too. :eek:

Well guys if you have any advices please drop a note here. :confused:

yep i t6hink i saw a soldier with Pzcherck rounds in his inventory. the only problem is the air cover of the allies is deadly. smile.gif .

But i see that the problem also is the lack of cover on some missions the infantry died quickly at the hands of tanks some time the AT guns are almost all the time in the open and the HMG is the same. something is supposed to be corrected in the add on. I hope so. ;) for the moment i will still play the game i have fun on the attack and camp missions. :cool:

[ April 15, 2008, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: redbear ]