Best Place to Buy TOW?

Managed to return my E-bay purchase :D

Where do you recommend getting a new copy from?, If you buy it from a UK store do they know about the elicence? - don't want to get caught a second time. If you buy from Battlefront, presume it comes from USA and takes ages? - not keen on a download as the patch took foreeeever...

Thanks

Guys - thanks for the info - I have found a version through Gamestation - Its got the Battlefront logo and 1c Company on the back of the case and Kalypso on the front, I am presuming this is the correct game to be able to get a licence with?

Appreciate your response, having got it wrong once I don't want the aggro of getting it wrong a second time

your safest bet is to buy it from battlefront.

Im in New Zealand and it took approx 4 weeks for delivery... so Id imagine you should get a pretty snappy delivery if your in europe somewhere.

bummer about the version you purchased from e-bay... good to hear you could return it though.

Go Battlefront I say :D

Thanks for the heads up - playing the Kalypso version at the moment but appreciate the details - will be going Battlefront at month end and looking forward to using patch after taking ages to downoad it all - I am in UK, not sure why people were so critical of it, apart from some odd Ai movements it is really very good.. but then I play airsoft and people think that's odd....