New russian campaign

Just cant pass that 5th mission in the new russian campaign. I have a descent amount off Infantry left but the germans dont attack with their last trooops their just loitering around outside the map area. Has happend me 3 times in a row now. What a total crap! Please Battlefront save my sanity and fix this campaign so it is winable.

By the way, I cant even use the "disregard campaign loss" option, it doesnt work for some reason. After I end the mission It sends me back to the same mission again. I am never able to continue in the campaign.

Originally posted by chanss:

Just cant pass that 5th mission in the new russian campaign. I have a descent amount off Infantry left but the germans dont attack with their last trooops their just loitering around outside the map area. Has happend me 3 times in a row now. What a total crap! Please Battlefront save my sanity and fix this campaign so it is winable.

I complainĀ“t of the same.

I made the mission by retreating when the last enemy wave appears, and only engaging after all the enemy units are inside the map area.

These are really crapy victory conditions.

But i made all the missions eventualy.

• 5 weeks later...

I had to play this scenario five or six times to be able to finish it, even though I was wining comfortably each time. The last enemy units simply refused to enter the area.

Finally, I managed to finish it. But boy, was it frustrating! Very bad scenario trigger design!