May 22nd Update on the forthcoming game patch

Please take the sounds, skins and mat.files for the nationalmarkings out from the SFS file.

There many wrong placed numbers and markings:

- the most soviet tanks have the red star on one side and on the other side the number :rolleyes:

- US half-trucks have only on right side the number

- supersized US-star on the front of the M-36 cant be true

- nationalmarkings are bound on vehicles, it doesnt matter in wich army you let them act :( , possibilty for british shermans and some captured vehicles would be great :cool:

- latewar SS-infantry should use helmets and camojackets

- and what about the human faces, we have tons of differnd faces but in game the use all the same, doesnt matter wich one was selected in editor :(

Originally posted by adminttd:

so no date for the patch? you do have an idea i gues how far you are with that patch not? so i think you can also more or less say this day or this day

No actually we can't get that specific as to the date. Testing continues though as I have detailed in some other forum posts.

Madmatt

On the 1C site they have 22nd June as the release date for the 2nd edition - how does this relate to the patch for us, if I understand it correctly isn't it basically the same as our game now, just localised to Russian?

Have fun

Finn

This whole waiting thing sounds like asking for sex from my wife. It's always just around the corner but never seems to come about.

What is it now two months working with a beta release you called final?

And for all you "give them a chance to fix it idiots", maybe money isn't an issue for you but when I buy something I expect it to work out of the box not when the manufacturer gets around to fixing it.

Get out the patches already, If it doesn't work then fix the patch but just dont sit there and say we are working on it. Sounds like you have your thumbs up your you know what!

This has got to be the worst gaming company ever. A partially working beta released as final. Features sets that have tanks driving in circles, compatibility problems up the wazoo.

What did Clint say in a movie a "total cluster F^%K" plain and simple.

Right now I give you 100-1 odds I get some from the wife long before a patch is released. Which dosnt say much for your company.

The whole things smells like a class action law suit waiting to happen.

GB

A rather demanding lot...

Ever heard of patience? The patch will be released when it is done.

Despite the fact that Woodenspoke seems to have relationship problems with his wife, I can only second what he's saying. I'll just try to be a little more moderate.

The fact is that this game was not intensively tested during what should have been a beta. How comes the development team did not spot an AMD CPU related problem or a multicore issue ?

I also bought the game for 40 $ which is not (for me) an hourly spending. When I buy something I expect it to work perfectly. But as games development more and more tends to be under the marketing pressure, many games are released as final but extensively patched within the next days. Cash flow more important that finalized development.

The fact is also that this trend spreads so widely that end-users become more and more passive, resigned.

So without showing off my sexual practices I would like to say that this game is really promising and brings excitment about its future development. But "promising" and "future development" are a bit hard to accept as my account was charged at the present.

Task you would be the kind of guy I would sell swamp land too, "well they promised to drain it someday" Uh-duh

The wife thing was pretty much a joke since what I wanted to say would have me kicked me off the forum.

This company lost all my respect on this game, they screwed up the pre order distribution. It took me countless crashes to even get it to run through a few missions and its still not stable. the missions were so badly one sided playability was almost impossible, the AI ran so far ahead of anything I could do, my troops and tanks were running all over the battlefield looking for chow or hookers or something other than following the orders I gave them.

there is nothing I could say that really gets my goat except being ripped off, and this game was certainly a rip off the way is way sent out.

Look at the fix list looks more like a feature list. You are telling me that a war based game designer couldnt figure out that tanls shouldnt turn around in a battle, wayponts and the list goes on.

Add up all the stupidy of the person who approved this disaster, add on a long awaited patch with no due date, slap on some more missions product testing by the same idiots who released this version of the game and I can only see a long list of fixes in our future.

Hey why have a house if you cant use it?????????

This game is a total TFM. toilet flush your money.

Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch, Patch,

Anyone over their getting the hint. hey you have already turned everyone into beta testers so why not let us beta test the patches too many even help.

GB

Originally posted by woodenspoke:

Hey you have already turned everyone into beta testers so why not let us beta test the patches too many even help.

GB

*poof* your a beta tester. now keep testing the official release and post your tech info and bug notes.

Complaining won't help, just put maybe some pressure on the developper team.

For sure, having awaited so much for so many problems is a bit frustrating.

Nevertheless, personnaly i won't play the game until a valuable patch is out(and the fact that i have time to play...)

Just hope it won't take as long as the development...

I won't blame each day on several threads on the forum as many people are doing (it seems that it became a 'fashion') :(

But my reaction is that i won't preorder CM shock forces as i wanted to do it before.

I will wait for the game to be released, played and tested by the communauty before rushing on the preorder button as i did for TOW.

To summarize, i'm waiting for the patch, and will be more cautious on purchasing games even if there were created by talented companies such as Battlefront.

Only people doing nothing, makes no error. ;)

I think we are all a little bit responsibles for problems in the game, as we were putting each day more pressure...do you want to repeat history...? :D

[ June 24, 2007, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Buret ]

Originally posted by Buret:

Complaining won't help, just put maybe some pressure on the developper team.

For sure, having awaited so much for so many problems is a bit frustrating.

Nevertheless, personnaly i won't play the game until a valuable patch is out(and the fact that i have time to play...)

Just hope it won't take as long as the development...

I won't blame each day on several threads on the forum as many people are doing (it seems that it became a 'fashion') :(

But my reaction is that i won't preorder CM shock forces as i wanted to do it before.

I will wait for the game to be released, played and tested by the communauty before rushing on the preorder button as i did for TOW.

To summarize, i'm waiting for the patch, and will be more cautious on purchasing games even if there were created by talented companies such as Battlefront.

Only people doing nothing, makes no error. ;)

I think we are all a little bit responsibles for problems in the game, as we were putting each day more pressure...do you want to repeat history...? :D

Patch is out? redface.gif :confused: