cant play,dont know what to do

hello,

i downloaded the game and entered license key and all,now when i press on the icon the game wont launch,at all,nothing happend,the editor works fine.

i was digging in the forums,looked all over it and tried everything,nothing work...

game still wont launch.

the demo works fine tho.

What directory you've installed the game to? What is your OS (and service pack), CPU, video card and video card driver's version?

Does towsetup.exe work fine? Try to change resolution of the video settings. Does the game work?

Try to unlicense and uninstall it, then reinstall the game again. Does it help?

Originally posted by dmg:

What directory you've installed the game to? What is your OS (and service pack), CPU, video card and video card driver's version?

Does towsetup.exe work fine? Try to change resolution of the video settings. Does the game work?

Try to unlicense and uninstall it, then reinstall the game again. Does it help?

program files/battlefront/theatre of war

3ghz intel ,geforce6600gt ,last drivers.

yes towsetup works fine

tried to do it,did not help

lolzza, we're going to get it to work (and if not, you'll get a refund of course). You said that you tried "everything" from the Troubleshooting guide already, so this means that we need to first identify what is not working. For that, what we need is more details about your system. What you posted above is not enough to identify the exact problem. BTW, your system specs (the little that you posted) are very close to mine. The best way to go about this is to email support@battlefront.com with your exact system details (driver version, dxdiag etc).

Martin