minimum requirements

hey, does this al mean that the minimun requirements is much higher then the one you put on the battlefront site?

it seems you are only working on the dual, one cpu only option.

so im waiting for a patch that doesnt come?

bullocks if this is so.

or may I aks the question again?

what is it that you guys are trying to fix with a patch in the game.

all the people who have problems with the fps when more troops come in, hace pc's that are better then the minimum required pc's

please respond, is it to any use that we wait for a patch? or are the minimum requirements not realistic.

FanzerPaust,

I am begining to question your intent with the posts you are making but this guy has a min spec system and its working fine for him so far.

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=66;t=000136

As we have said numerous times, we are working on the issues reported (ALL OF THEM) and when we have new info and tips/fixes to post/release, we will do so.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

FanzerPaust,

I am begining to question your intent

Madmatt

???

WTF, i am always with respect in my messages.

Been online waiting day by day for 2 weeks now, let alonw the months before the release just waiting.

never lost interest in the game.

Asked many questions you didnt even answer correctly.

Every guy that spits in this forum because he is to frustrated to talk normal, gets a message back that he should watch it.

What do you expect from people who payed a days work earning on the game, but maybe im lucky i didnt even buy the game yet.

Question my intensions? what should i want then?

You think i started posting here for fun?

And no Mattmat, i question you...

For not respecting the intelligence of people who pay money to keep you guys at work.

I give up, had it with you answers.

BYE!

[ April 27, 2007, 03:08 AM: Message edited by: FanzerPaust ]

Originally posted by General Disarray:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tankibanki:

So why don't you just shut up and play??? You must be in LOVE with the developers that have left so many out in the cold. You are the very definition of a DUMB ASS!! </font>

Easy people. I feel a lot of tension, bad vibes and so. My specs are well above the minimum. Still I have some minor CTD's and mixed music score during loading times. I don't love the developers for that, but I respect them for creating this game. Considering its birth on last Friday, asking for a multi-solve patch ready for the take is quite strange. Maybe in a month or so.

Last Sunday I have started and finished a wonderfull French campaign without any CTDs, with no limitations in configuration as for sound and shadows, so it is possible to play it. I have an Athlon 64 3200+ with a Nvidia 7800GTX on a sli mainboard (just in case). I suspect the integrated soundchip (Realtek) and the way the game adresses this soundchip as main cause for my CTDs. Updating the driver didn't work. Anyway ... rustig!

[ April 27, 2007, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: GWSB ]

Of course I can understand people being disappointed if ToW doesn't work the way it should, I was just pointing out that it's probably not the minimum requirements themselves but rather their individual system setup which causes the problems.

I'd wish it'd work for everyone the way it does for me and I believe that'll be the case at some point. The question is if that'll be anytime soon.

Originally posted by General Disarray:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tankibanki:

And some who don't have problems have a PC below the minimum requirements.

So why don't you just shut up and play??? You must be in LOVE with the developers that have left so many out in the cold. You are the very definition of a DUMB ASS!! </font>

"Of course I can understand people being disappointed if ToW doesn't work the way it should, I was just pointing out that it's probably not the minimum requirements themselves but rather their individual system setup which causes the problems."

I totaly agree i've read many posts that state people haven't even got XPsp2 loaded which will also mean there haven't got many updates microsoft have made to xp

it's ok having a high spec system which I also have. but i still keep my older system upto date. but if you neglect to keep the OS upto date your system weather high spec or not won't run.

on a different point my older system has .Net Framework 3.0 loaded i noticed on the download it has .Net Framework 2.0 don't know if my system works better because of this.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

General Disarray,

Okay, thats it! You crossed the line, abused the privildges we granted you to post here and proven that you can not conduct yourself in a mature manner. Insulting me is one thing, but when you insult another forum member who did nothing to provoke such an outburst, you break the rules and you were warned once already.

General Disarray, you are hearby banned from posting to these forums for disobeying our Conduct Policy. This ban is permanent.

Madmatt [/QB]

I wish you'd let him back in, I can understand him getting worked up. We all know trying to get a game to run can be pretty frustrating.