a few questions on east front

I'll try to get to update the Leader Board this weekend to allow sorting on Polish and Soviet pilots, and see if I can update the medals as well.

Polish pilots get "upgraded" to British pilots after they gain 50 XP. I don't know if there will be any additional Polish aircraft added. That would be up to Dan.

There aren't many more polish a/c!!

PZL-7's would be pretty much the same as the -11's, and all their other a/c are even more obsolete - you'd need to use a whole different scale of performance, horsepower, etc to avoid them all being 1/1/1/1/1.... :eek:

More like the I-16 I think, only the Poles didn't actually use any of them - they were all exported to Romania, Greece, Yugoslavia, etc.

IIRC the rear fuselage was the basis of the later IAR 80 or 81 that the Romanians used a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a problem. All of my Polish pilots are now permoted into the RAF except one. When the RAF/Poles fly missions it doesn't reduce the Polish AF Pole's fatigue, so he has no way to rest up and regain readiness. Is there anything that I can do short of eliminated one of my RAF Poles and try to get both permoted out at the same time??

When the expansion pack was originally released, Polish pilots were converted to British after 50 XP. It was pointed out to us that players could build up a large number of British pilots by creating more Polish pilots and repeating the cycle.

The way it is supposed to work now is that Polish pilots maintain a Polish nationality permanently, but gain access to British aircraft after 50 XP. Is that not the way it is working?

Originally posted by bartbert:

When the expansion pack was originally released, Polish pilots were converted to British after 50 XP. It was pointed out to us that players could build up a large number of British pilots by creating more Polish pilots and repeating the cycle.

The way it is supposed to work now is that Polish pilots maintain a Polish nationality permanently, but gain access to British aircraft after 50 XP. Is that not the way it is working?

Not sure as I haven't had a Pole hit 50xp for a while. I am pretty sure that flying a Polish RAF pilot casues RAF fatigue to reduce rather than Polish, although I would have to check to be certain.

Wouldn't know. None of my recent Poles have gotten beyond about 40xps before the Oscars kill them. By they way, how come 2/3s or more of my Poles opponants are Japanese??? Bf109Bs are doable for a P11c with no skills. Against an Oscar with an xtra draw, victory is not having BOTH the P11s shot down.

• 2 weeks later...

Fatigue reduction with the POles still doesn't seem to work right. Missions flown by Polish pilots who have graduated into Hurricanes or Spitfires doesn't reduce the fatigue of pilots still flying P11c's, or the fatigue of other Polish pilots flying RAF types. Missions flown by Poles in P11's reduce each other's fatigue, and the fatigue of the Polish Hurri and Spit pilots.

I've been continuing by creating throw away pilots in P11's to fly sacrifice, anti-fatigue missions, but it's considerable extra fuss.