All patched up?

Locksley

Having bought TOW in the last few days I was just wondering if the version I bought (from battlefront.com) will already be the latest version with the new 'uber' patch or will I have to download that beast once it arrives?

You will have to unfortunately patch it with the Über patch. There are technical reasons why we cannot offer downloads bigger than 2 GB at this point (those are limitations of the Windows operating system), which would be necessary since with the patch the full game is more than 2 GB in size. We will be offering multi-file downloads as some point in the future, but really, that's not all that different than downloading the full game and then the patch on top of it as is.

Martin

Just a quick headsup that due to popular demand we're going to start offering a special patch DVD in the near future, which will always contain the latest updated patches for most of our games. So people who cannot or do not want to download a huge patch could have it shipped on disc. We're not yet sure what the cost will be, but probably something like $5 plus shipping (which, if you order it together with the main game, is only $1 by the way). We're not going to make any profit on this but it's a good service to the customer I think. It will take a little time to get all this set up though.

Martin