What about the french version patch ?

garcimore

After some problems due to the license with an english version bought on Ebay , i've decided to buy the french version of Theatre of War adited by Anuman ( sorry , i'm french )

And i've read that the french patch isn't existing at this time , just for the english version of the game .

Is anybody know in which day the french patch could be downloaded ?

Thanks

Garcimore

Originally posted by Kawabonga:

The polish verion uber patch will by relase on 03.03.2008 . Maybe french version too.

Heck, maybe even the patch for the kalypso English version as well. We still live in hope despite their tardiness and Battlefront's apathy.

I wish you luck with the French and Polish versions, people.

We aren't apathetic at all, but the fact remains that Kaylpso is a different publisher than us, and they have their own priorities and schedules.

We did and continue to do all that we can to expedite the release of all the other "Uber" patch versions.

Madmatt

[ February 29, 2008, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

• 2 weeks later...

The french Uber Patch was supposed to be released end of this week end. But the french official website of TOW is down since yesterday.

From this website the patch was between the hands of 1C for final approval.

Could Sneaksie or someone from 1C confirm the release of the patch ? Or let us know position of the Uber french Patch ?

This would be very nice to received some news.

Thanks in advance.