Saving a mission using the generator

vin2007

I have been dying to get my hands on this tool but im not sure what im doing wrong.

I have made my mission and defined armies but i am stuck on the directory to save it to, at first i just used the default which was already in the field but when i loaded up the game the mission wasnt there. What path do i need to enter to make the missions visible.

Thanks

The directory name is just the name of the folder that ToW will place the file (within the Missions (main directory). You doint need to enter any special path

Assuming this was a new single player mission, load up the game, Select Single Player and then Battles and your new mission should be listed.

If it was a MP battle, you will see it listed under the Multiplayer Mission list, but not under the Battles list.

Madmatt

I have tried using different names and then saving it but its still not showing in the battles menu, the only missions there are the default ones. I have no idea what im doing wrong, i have gone through every step in the battle generator and then saved and exit. If i go into the mission editor i am able to call up the missions i generated they are in the single missions folder. Oh well i guess i will try again after work tomorrow.