A new video on youtube :-)

DeLaVega

Hi all,

somehow the upload worked, enabling you to watch the new part. Of course only, if you want. :) It includes the sniper from "The third front" (because of public demand ;) ).

Unfortunately it`s like watching it through a milk glass, I guess it`s because of the rain. Many fast moving "objects" bring youtube close to its limits. :)

Anyway, again I hope you all have a little entertainment from the video. This time you have to be tough, because I had to divide it in 2 parts. Actually I wanted to put all in one time 10 minutes, but that idea was rather unrealistic... :) Hahaha.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Or you can choose it in my "channel".

The voices is actually only one. :) ...and in the video it shouldn`t have a serious taste.

The problem I had to face was just the limit of time. :) After I "realized" that this video doesn`t "require" sequences from IL-2 I thought it could be a nice entry for the contest. Since I didn`t know until which date I could upload it to the contest channel (forum says 7th, youtube channel says 1st August) I wanted to prepare it for the 1st and that left me only 1 week. And though I only had to work on 3 days it was still too less time. :-(

Therefore I focused more on the set-up and realization of the scenes than doing a studio recording with a decent actor. ;) And I can tell you doing the set-up and scenes consumes so much time...

Wouldn`t it just be so tricky to "control" the units...

A short example: All the important characters had values of 100 in every class, so they should be able of doing everything (from what I understand). The main characters had both the "infantry" class, so no one should be "better" than the other one. Yet they behaved in a different way. When they entered the King Tiger the guy in the officers uniform always went to the commanders place although he had no different class values than the other one. But in the film he should be the driver. So, letting him taking over the drivers seat needed some patience. :) On the motorcycle it was the same. When it was not moving they both changed places at once. How do you want to get any kind of continuity with that? So, it was much material for just one week, even without the dubbing. Working with subtitles would have been much faster, but I decided against that, because with these no mimics in-game soldiers I felt no life with just subtitles. But a little ToW story requires a little dialogue when it should be more than showing a unit moving from A to B destroying everything in its way. :)

Of course this shouldn`t mean that I`m not open for critics. In the future I will pay attention to the dubbing, too. And without time pressure this shouldn`t be a problem. :)