Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

first post patch impressions..

Freeboy

Guest lmgroth

I've played for a while with sound and shadows on without experiencing the game freeze that would inevitably occur as before the patch. It is a very good sign that my major problem has been resolved.

Well i like it to that you can give orders as you go. But the EAX sound is still of. And i tried playing without 1 cpu option on. I got a 5 to 10 fps . But on the other hand if i have it checked i can play by 1680 x 1000 with max setting and it runs just fine.

Original version worked OK, patched version seems to lock up on a Packard Bell Easynote MX67-P-025 with Vista, maybe it has something to do with the Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 2.0 GHz

Luckily a version without the performance updates (hum hum) was included which works alright.

Hi Friends,

the patch sounds good. Maybe to good. The following happend: Two enemy soldiers meet each other around a corner. They got to their knees looked deeply for a few seconds in each other eyes and than... each got their own way. One of the soldiers was so dazzed after thus event that he did not attack two other enemy soldier around the house who are with the backs to him. He hit the deck behind a nearby house and was killed by a handgrenade. No closecombat graphics or combat :confused:

Nice game. It dissapeared after this event from my hard disk.