Major problem

I got my computer back from the shop, it was totally wiped out and reinstalled,I installed both cmbb and cmak, everything is fine until you get in the game after the loading grapichs sequence , both cmak and bb have the same problem, both screens are totally white, you can barely make out the units,basically its totally white

help,please

Do you know what videocard and which drivers you have for it loaded ?

The most frequent problem I see is usually the "Loading 3D Graphics" message remains on the screen while the 3D screen is black, but the 2D portion is completely visible. I guess the 'white' screen may just be a variation on this problem. But if you can actually just barely see the 3D graphics it almost sounds as if the gamma has been tweaked up severly high.

You may want to talk to the shop to find out exactly what they did to your machine, especially regarding the videocard and the drivers.