Scripting Question for Devs

Oudy

I have a rather stupid question.

Is this a valid IF statement?

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;">If ( @check_GHumans < 20 "AND" @check_G_AC < 2 "AND" @check_GHumans < @check_RHumans "AND" @check_RArt > 0 ) then</pre>

Oudy - I kinda doubt this is your problem, but I have discovered that a scripted "move" type command will be ignored if a previous scripted HOLD command was issued without being revoked. That includes MOVE, ATTACK, STORM, etc.

Just passing that along.

Hi Oudy!

Yes, you can use @check_GHumans twise in IF statement, it will not cause any troubles.

First of all, you forgot trigger </font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"> SetWorkArmy ( ARMY , 1 ) </pre>

Thanks for your reply SoaN. Actually, I didn't forget the SetWorkArmy command...I didn't realize it was necessary when checking armies. Thanks for that clarification. The reason I used "AND" was that it is used in some of the code included with the mission. I've seen it used both with and without quotes. I'll use it without quotes from now on.

Again thanks.

Oudy