Will CM run under GeForce DDR?

Yes, CM should work with your GeForce card. You may need to disable your Voodoo card's support of DirectX (which you should be able to do from one of the Voodoo control panels under the Display control panel). CM will detect the presence of more than one video card, but in the case of 3D accelerators I'm not sure how it can discern between them. By turning off your Voodoo's support of DirectX (and deleting your CM prefs file) CM should detect the GeForce as the primary display adapter supporting DirectX.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fox:

Seems to only use voodoos as the vcard..when i choose the video prefs....i cycle thru them and it only changes the refresh rate and the resolution, not the video driver..thanks

FoxK<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a Voodoo 2 secondary and a GeForce non-DDR as my primary driver. I am using the GeForce card, but I had to cycle through every single possible resolution/refresh rate combination for my Voodoo card before it got to the GeForce card. It runs like lightning with all detail pumped up on the GeForce (3D Prophet to be exact).