Sniper!

K9crump

@K9crump,

is that in the wacht am rein mission??

Because i find that one hell of a mission.

i can easily destroy or overrun the trenches right on the battlefield but when i am past them i alway lose my armor against some guns or arty which are never shown (because if i rush even all tanks the end up dead before you ever see a gun???

How did you end this mission????

Yes in "Wacht am Rhein" your 1 sniper is the most valuable unit you have. I had him sneak around the right flank, and he took out 4 guns(maybe even more cant remember) from behind by himself. A bit gamey, but effective. Keep your sniper alive thats what gave me the scenario.

Pwncake, It was in the Mongoose (German Campaign Scenario). Wish I could have showed some other screenshots of him at work, but I was busy babysitting my tanks so they didnt get killed..lol. What really worked was hiding him in a big bush, and man it was a slaughter.

Mike

Originally posted by K9crump:

Pwncake, It was in the Mongoose (German Campaign Scenario). Wish I could have showed some other screenshots of him at work, but I was busy babysitting my tanks so they didnt get killed..lol. What really worked was hiding him in a big bush, and man it was a slaughter.

Mike

With Scout value at 90 and Mark one at 94 that helps smile.gif

LOL! Yes you are right! I wish I could have take some screens of his handy work... smile.gif

Maybe I will see if I have a screen of the above area He was shooting from, and you can see all the little stickmen on the ground...lol

Mike

I had a Falschirmjager sniper make 34 kills last game! He held an entire position all by himself. Gave him a Knight's Cross First Class, too.

When he started to run out of ammo, I would crawl men over to him to drop off ammo for him. :D