@ Moon

DOBERmann

Originally posted by Moon:

DOBERmann, the team is still working on the bug fixing part so I cannot say much about it. What I can say though is that we're going to add a very nice surprise as well (actually a couple).

Martin

The only suprise I want is the computer AI not being able to see anything that I myself cannot see from 1st-person view.

"Ray tracing algorithm" my arse. Sounds more like a sci-fi 'make everything invisible' ray-gun.

Originally posted by Moon:

DOBERmann, the team is still working on the bug fixing part so I cannot say much about it. What I can say though is that we're going to add a very nice surprise as well (actually a couple).

Martin

Mapeditor, Sherman Firefly, 8.8 Flak,... :D ?

For all the banter, I was in PC world(UK) looking over some new toys when my attention was hocked by very loud voices, Was this customers moaning about TOW "no" you can’t buy it! What was this?

A group of people had got one salesperson and where giving all there got on vista, why can’t it do this, what how long will I have to wait, you said it would do this????

BF haven’t got the people or blank check book like Microsoft, yet I can run and play TOW, but vista will have to wait I’m not buying that even if the shelves have being cleared of XP I waited 12 months for XP to work correctly, I downloaded TOW (3. hrs) clicked on the Icon and was playing at 20 to 30 FPS That can’t be bad,

Yes like many other people I’ve got issues with LOS ,tanks missing and other things, I’m just glad I didn’t buy a New system they’ve all got vista,

Now TOW and vista that’s something to moan about.

Moon I'm looking forward to the patch and them surprises?? Thx for the game Battlefront

Originally posted by KiloAlpha4:

how about no matter what campaign you play from it isn't always uphill battle against the enemy ?

Yeah, totaly agree, some mission balancing wouldnt hurt. Would calm down things here on the boards alot I believe. Easy level isnt really easy is it?