No fog on the ATI 128

I have never been able to get the fog to work at all on the ATI 128 All-In-Wonder Card. I have even tried on another computer which has an ATI Rage Pro and all that appears is a white screen on any map with fog. It appears that everyone with these types of ATI cards have this problem. Fog seems to work in every other game I have, I'd rather not get a new card just for one game. Is there a chance this will ever be patched or are we SOL? wink.gif

Thanks,

Tobe

More than likely almost everyone with an ATI card on a PC will be SOL. Apparently ATI either doesn't have support under DirectX for table-based fog or there is no hardware support/emulation of table-based fog.

I'm not sure what kind of coding issues would be involved to support vertex-based fog in CM. I'm sure it would be a lot of work to support both types.