Mission Editor

Cincinatvs

My post seems lost, so sorry if this exists another place..

In creating a new campign, once the ed comes out for maps, will we be able to choose from every map, ie all the campaigns? and do they all use different maps?

Most of them do, yes. There are a few repeats with different settings (season, time of day), so in the stock version there are about 40+ maps (out of 50+ scenarios). Going from memory here, don't have the exact numbers.

Martin

So, with that number and the ability yto use "more" out of each map, we could creat hundreds of unique maps, adding and subtracting what? houses farms trees bushes.. ???

Thanks agin, I am almosat through the German campaign, took FOREVER to figure out Dunkirk, but was a good learning experience and would like to see the editor with a turorial since I really am clueless, hopefully only ignorant and not stupid!

"My momma always siad, stupid is as sputid does" F.G.

Originally posted by Freaky:

Maybe "based" but far away from real landscape, im sure the mapartist never saw the seelower heights :rolleyes:

Mapartists didn't think up the landscape from scratch by themselves. They just 'tuned' the real topographic maps of WWII so that they might be playable.

[ May 02, 2007, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: dmg ]