uno problemo

Bloodstar44

Guest Panzer Boxb

Check the shhhhhhh thread. Several people that used GetRight had the same problem because it seems to have maxed out the download slots you were allocated. You will have to write them to get it fixed.

Originally posted by Panzer Boxb:

Check the shhhhhhh thread. Several people that used GetRight had the same problem because it seems to have maxed out the download slots you were allocated. You will have to write them to get it fixed.

OK, thanks Panzer Boxb, I'll send an email to BF then.

We have increased the download counts across the board. Looks like the initial limit was a little too low. Some other changes also going on behind the scenes which will make DL easier for those having problems.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

We have increased the download counts across the board. Looks like the initial limit was a little too low. Some other changes also going on behind the scenes which will make DL easier for those having problems.

Martin

All right then. No problem as I hate to sleep by the working PC so I will download tomorrow.

Mario

crazyman56, it went out couple of hours ago. Check your spam box. Email is so unreliable these days, especially when you do a mass mail like this, almost every spam sniffer is going to put up a red flag.

Martin

oh it did work at least according to the logs. it may have been rejected already on the ISP/server level. With this kind of amount of emails, I wouldn't be surprised if we're not listed again on spamcop for a few hours...

Martin