Wheres the Demo ???

stone75

Posted by Moon..

"Pre-orders will be opening later this week with an extra $10 savings, and a free downloadable Gold demo is planned for early April."

Soooooo early april is almost gone and i dont see a demo or even a mention of it apart from your statement. Plleeeeaaassseeee tell me its still coming and i might get a crack at it before i go back to work on tuesday, plleeeaaaseeee with a jerry on top :D

Steve

This has got to be pushing the limits of early april now, its almost the middle 10 days. C'mon moon, take the file thats sat on one of your computers and upload! I bet your playing it now maybe even against maddmatt :D

Steve

Waiting for the demo - any word on when it will be out. For me the demo is crucial. If the demo looks good I will buy the game but I really want to see the demo and not just the hype. Give me the demo! Please smile.gif

Originally posted by Chad44:

Demo Need's to come out before the pre-order deal go's away ..

Preorder is supposed to be a "leap of faith" and that's what we get the 10$ discount for. Moon said the demo might come out before the end of the preorder phase but you don't have any right to expect that it will.

Ever done a "preorder" on Amazon? There you don't get any discount and you don't get the product earlier than anyone else. I'm happy with saving 10$ even if I get TOW at the same time as everyone else. Of course I'd love to start playing today, but from what has been said from the beginning I have no reason to expect download before the 16th.

The "saving $10.00 deal" isnt really a great deal. I am not complaining at all but I really don't see why people need to save the $10.00 so bad. If you just order the game through the mail and not get the download then it will cost you the same. Just wait a few days to get the game. Geeez. You do have other things to do dont you?