*Release date countdown joke*

Sivodsi

I would give Battlefront... 12 (every month of the year) Penthouse pets, 8000 (Imperial) pints of Pilsner Urquell, and a partridge in a pear tree IF they could get me a copy before Christmas 2006 that had flames (flamethrowers, armour) AND on board smoke (smoke grenades, mortars, armour) in it! Of course I would also throw in a lovely Timex watch if they included "pink mist" smile.gif LOL

Actually I would give this to them if it happened by Christmas 2007.

Of course we want to get our hands on what could be our new favorite game, but faster is not REALLY as important as better. Working well, bug-free in a great balance between realism and playability would be my first choice...

Then again, if it takes TOO long, what was a cool game will be dated!

Originally posted by Darryl60:

I suspect that it will be out before Christmas. But I expect it to be close,like a week or two before.

They have mentioned that they are testing some of the changes,so they must be fairly close to going gold,relatively speaking that is.

You sound like a very optimistic man Darryl60. I like that. I'd very much like to believe that though I think you are speaking from the heart rather then logic. smile.gif