TCP NAT question

pford

I just upgraded from phone modem to cable modem and I am connecting to the internet using an home network via a router with NAT. Everything seems to be workng just fine except I cannot use CMBO TCP mode. I cannot connect to an opponent's IP and I cannot set it up to be the originator.

I can ping him easily.

Suggestions please.

Addendum:

I am trying this over a wireless connection also using Apple's Airport.

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: pford ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

The Router assigned IP to the computer you'll be playing CM on.

Gyrene<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, I am using a Xsense MIH-102 router and I set the its virtural servers setting to redirect both TCP and UCP protocol ports 7023 & 7024 to the redirected IP address.( Actually , it limits what can be set. ) Also I set the DMZ Host to the same computer.

I still cannot open a TCP/IP connection

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pford:

OK, I am using a Xsense MIH-102 router and I set the its virtural servers setting to redirect both TCP and UCP protocol ports 7023 & 7024 to the redirected IP address.( Actually , it limits what can be set. ) Also I set the DMZ Host to the same computer.

I still cannot open a TCP/IP connection<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I completely reloaded CMBO and it worked. I suspect one of the added code files was corrupted.

Thanks for the help.