Hall of Fame?

mike57

With regard to the more personalized aspects of TOW, being able to award medals and upgrade skills to soldiers after a 'battle'. How about a 'Hall of Fame' where individual soldiers who have been awarded the highest medals of honour, {ie; Victory Cross and all other countries equivalent} can be kept. For example. Date, location, Rank, name, unit and brief description as in, 'Sargeant Nathan McCormack rallied the remains of the company, took out 2 enemy tanks personally and held back the advancing enemy giving time for reinforcements to advance to his position on hill 435, and stem the enemy advance.' Something like that. Just an idea. Any thoughts. I think it would add depth and continuity.

mike57,

Unless you're referring to an award I don't know about, I believe the term you meant to write was "Victoria Cross," as in the British queen of that name. I'd be interested in seeing the decision logic for making such award, be it the VC or other countries' equivalents.

Regards,

John Kettler

mike57,

I understand, being an insomniac myself. You should see some of the hobgoblins I don't notice initially, then have to fix later. Moments ago, I discovered

I'd typed "believer" when I meant to type "believe."

The screenshots are, to someone who comes from playing board games and miniatures almost exclusively, enough to make a grown man cry.

Regards,

John Kettler