Katjuscha

poesel

Iceman:

I use Sketchup. You can add textures but only one per mesh/face. No UV mapping. That works ok for the gun but would probably look horrible on a vehicle.

Note that you have to copy the texture to the data directory. Sketchup puts it in a subdirectory and DT doesn't find it there.

aittam:

Your problem is in SmokeGrenade.physicalobjectgroup. I haven't touched that.

Ouch, I think I know: the Inventory.xml has an entry for my try at the smoking Thor - which is not included in the mod. Stupid copy&paste error.

I only wonder why it worked for me?

I have changed the file behind the original link. Would you download and test again?

sure downloading now

edit: working now with poesel new file, sweet jesus that thing is a monster!!! ok not like shooting fish in a barrell and you have to be carefull not to blow up yourself but 14 salvos could scare the **** out of every enemy

since you are on a roll poesel why not to add some emp rounds?

[ September 22, 2006, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: aittam ]

Nice to see that it works now.

Game balance wise its much too good now but I first want to get the model right and then see about the other things.

I don't think I can mod EMP because there is no ground based shell that can do that. The orbital EMP is not in an XML file. But a ground based EMP weapon would sure be fun. smile.gif