HE Round Solution

Chilibird

Howdy all,

I'm sure we all agree that the HE rounds don't exactly have much use right now. That's why I decided to do something about it. I went in and started to mess with the 120MMHE.physicalobjectgroup file. And here's what I've come up with..

Alrighty.. instead of a High Explosive round, we have Antimatter Slugs. These babies have a very small amount of antimatter loaded in their tips, which, upon crushing into a target, ahhnialate. This causes armor burn, and, in the case of a penetrating shot, will almost certainly wipe out everything inside. I've tested it on ATGM's (usually 1 shot kills) and Hurricanes (No internal damage, though the armor was weakened). The round also shows up as "120 MM Antimatter Slug" when it kills something, though it still shows "HE" in the weapons bar. I only did this to the 120 MM shell, since smaller ones seemed too insignificant to warrent the use of Antimatter.

Anywho, It's only some minor changes. Feel free to check it out, just don't overwrite your existing 120mmHE file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JGRXNFY

Thoughts? Comments? Anything I should change?