Of Linux, Mice, and DropTeam- Phonan Edition!

Phonan

I've been trying to get DT working on my Linux box for awhile now, but I just had to reinstall Ubuntu and now I'm having problems with my mouse- but only when controlling a vehicle. I can only rotate the x-axis to the right. It used to be turning in 90 degree increments but I turned my sensitivity down from 0.5 to .05 and it's much better, but I still can't move the y-axis at all or turn left! Any help would be appreciated, and here's the aiming section of my defaultkeyboard.controls which I'm using now.

</font><blockquote>code:</font><hr /><pre style="font-size:x-small; font-family: monospace;"><command name="lookDown" description="Aim Down/Up" isLinear="true" linear1Label="Down" linear2Label="Up">

<sensitivity>0.05</sensitivity>

<isInverted>false</isInverted>

<isLogrithmatic>false</isLogrithmatic>

<deadzone>0.00</deadzone>

<mouse>

<axis>1</axis>

</mouse>

</command>

<command name="lookRight" description="Aim Left/Right" isLinear="true" linear1Label="Left" linear2Label="Right">

<sensitivity>0.05</sensitivity>

<isInverted>false</isInverted>

<isLogrithmatic>false</isLogrithmatic>

<deadzone>0.00</deadzone>

<mouse>

<axis>0</axis>

</mouse>

</command> </pre>

I've got a fresh install of 7.10 and a generic (Durabrand or some such) ps/2 mouse. I tried a USB mouse from an iMac, and no luck there either. I have two monitors running right now- I doubt that has anything to do with it though...