Thrawn Campaign: stuck in England

I played a bit of a cat and mouse game with my u-boats, trying to lure the UK's navy close to my land-based aircraft so I could wear them down to the point where I didn't have to worry about them interdicting my assault craft. Next, Battle of Britain "lite" -- they only had 2 fighters left after France and my fighters were quite experienced by then.

Take a port first: I grabbed Hull (NE of London) with a paratroop division, and then could unload transports in one turn. Once they poured to shore, it didn't take too long and was fairly straightforward.

As for the "Efficiency-Fix" Grasshopper not know what you're talking about, Sensei. What I do know is that another 3 months have passed and the ports are only at 4. I need these troops badly; France is largely unprotected and I have no idea when the US is planning to attack.

To fix the “English port problem”, open “European Theater.cgn” in the Editor

Go to “Campaign”, “Edit Country Data”. Go to “UK”. Set “Max Operational Efficiency” from “70%” to “80%”.

After UK surrenders, ports strength will go to “5” which will allow you to transport forces back to the continent.