just to let eveyone know about two mods i am doing, which should be ready soon.

Firstly, the Balkan Campaign.

It starts with the Italian invasion of Greece from Albania and ends with the German airborne attack on Crete. To start with, Germany is neutral, until the invasion of Yugoslavia. There are 4 major countries in this: UK, Greece, Germany and Italy; and 6 minors: Yugoslavia, Albania (surrendered to Italy), Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, and Malta (dunno why i put them in). Division and Brigade sized units, with artillery units, and fighter wings.

Win conditions for the Axis are:

for major vitory: (Tirana, Belgrade, Athens, Irakelion (Crete).

for minor victory: (Tirana, Belgrade, Athens, Corinth)

Win conditions for the Allies are:

major victory: (Athens, Tirana, Belgrade)

minor victory: (Athens)

early victory: (Tirana (before German entry))

The other mod is a WWI mod.

6 major powers are: UK, France, Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Turkey.

Minor countries are: Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, French Morroco, French Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Turkish Jordan, Persia, Iraq, Kuwait, India, Italy, Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Canada, USA, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and the Commonwealth (representing Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa).

Corps and Army sized units. Also 1 Tank Group for Britain which arrives understrength in 1916. Each country has air fleets, with Bitmaps of the old style biplanes. Also Germany has a unit of zeppelin bombers.

UK and Turkey both start as neutral

Uk will declare war on Germany if they invade Belgium. Turkey will join in 1916.

I replaced the word "AXIS" with "CENTRAL POWERS" where i could.

It should be a good mod, but im still working the scripts a bit.

Both mods will be ready before Christmas. In the meantime, i will be happy to answer any question, and would appreciate any suggestions.

Dear Mohican, :)

I would like to point out about a minor country your should put.The country will be Australia.

When Greek armies stoped the Italian attack and pushed them back to the Andriatic Sea, literaly, Hitler discided to join in. At this point UK send reinforcments for the greeks as Germany was the big enemy.

In these reinforcements were some Australian units. Almost 50% of the UK reniforcment force.

The main line of defence was the Metaxas line.

Were UK troops covered the west part, australians the east and Greeks the center.

The first untis to retreat were the UK forces while letting austrians an Greeks almost cut off. If it wasn't for the spirit of the Greeks and Australian all the allied forces would have fallen to the enemy. Also it was the Australians and the greeks that kept the enemy at bay in order for the English soldiers to leave for Egypt.

So I think Australia should be included.

And do not forget the war between the Greeks and the Italians started 2 hours before the official declaration of war by the Italians by the torpedoe attack by Italian subs to the Greek old battleships Elli.

Christos Sideris