Creating Garrisons

For the Russian Civil War mod, I would like to use either the Enginneer or Para units to create a Garrison Unit...However, these units are not allowed to move as their sole purpose is to defend cities....I cannot reduce the Action Points below 1 so I wondered if it would be possible in an update if a unit can have 0 action points....As long as this does not mess up their ability to defend, entrench ect, then this would work, otherwise a house rule would need to be applied..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JP, initially I had this option but found it to be problematic in the game engine... off hand I can't remember why but I think it had to do with how some of the calculations were performed and having a unit with AP set to 0 messed things up... I'll see what I might be able to do with this down the road.

Hubert

• 10 months later...