Axis AI Version 2.00 at cmmods.com

Normal Dude, can I simply intergrate the AI scripts into my AI scripts (copy paste) which has Timskorn's Allied AI scripts.

Or are have you made other changes that would make it non functional?

I'm having a blast playing my mod with Timskorn's scripts, I would like to see how it goes the other way.

Thanks, I'm going to keep two different copies, one with your scripts and one with Timskorn's.

I want one copy to remain intact map wise for Multiplayer.

NOTE: How come you simply did not used 8 tiles in the North West corner for Global Variable instead marking off that whole area?

1. Keep player from messing with them.

2. I am planning on expanding the variables as the patches give more function. Some of those spots are reserved for later variables.

3. As long as ya don't look at it it doesnt matter. and given the location thats not a problem.

Actually, when the global variables scripting comes along the whole mess will be disapear

smile.gif

Also, it would not need 8 spots, more like around 20-30 spots, since each tile around a corps is a different global variable, and smashing them all together increases the chances that they will interfere with each other by occupying tiles not meant for them.

Ah ok, a more aesthetic and organised way is to simply make the map either longer or larger and use that area. It will not change ANY of your cordinates but you would have all that extra space out of the way to use. And you could have ALOT or space for variables.

140*44 is a good way.

Feedback on Axis AI Version 2.00 using 50% and 1 experience AI settings.

Sweden was diploed to the Axis side. About two turns later Axis declares war on Norway but only hits the capitol with one air attack and no ground attack. Obviously the Norway unit was reinforced and so far Axis hasn't taken Norway.

Italy attacked Egypt with 1 HQ, two armies, 1 corp. and 1 air but supply and all the naval support of England made this attack a waste.

I'll post more info if I see anything that could be improved.

Originally posted by Fireball:

HI have problems loading a saved game. He tells me he cant find the campaign files.

I had that same problem. Here is what I did.

I went into the editor and opened the this campaign, then saved the campaign under a new name, such as 1939 Axis Ai, then it worked.